Sunday 21 April 2013

I take photos of bands with my camera.

So this is my friend Adam, former member of Secret Romance (mentioned in my last blog entry). This photo hasn't been edited because I never got round to doing a batch edit of my photos, but it was taken at Corporation Sheffield around 2 months ago. Adam's currently working on a new project with another band, but for the moment I can't really say much about it. He's such a good friend and when I can give details about his new band I shall post a link and a review of them and their material.

However, I have seen Secret Romance play Corporation twice and it's safe to say that with their heavy sound and fast-paced melodies, they could do well in Sheffield. The vocals could be slightly stronger and other minor tweaks could be made, but for now they're doing relatively well. I suggest listening to Just A Boy and Holy Oath. The guitar is quite good, and Adam's solo in Holy Oath is fine-tuned and perfected. The links to these songs are on the Music tab of their Facebook page.

There isn't really much more I can say about this band other than if you can get to a show to see them, I'd definitely recommend it. They put on an amazing show and interact with the audience, which even some major bands don't even bother to do. They create a fantastic atmosphere and get the crowd moving, and I can't wait to see them again.

Meagan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment